By: External Affairs Office
NACOGDOCHES, Texas — As ‘Jack Nation welcomes football back in the Piney Woods, SFA Athletics is excited to launch the new Purple Haze Points Program for current students with a valid student id. Students will be able to earn points based on valid student id scanning upon entry at all ticketed sporting events.
Visit the Purple Haze Points website: [CLICK HERE]
Purple Haze Points Overview
Beginning this fall, students will earn points for each game they attend throughout the year. The points will be tracked via main entry student id scans and integrated into student accounts hosted on sfatickets.com. Throughout the year, there will be double points available and in-game upgrades offered to students in attendance that are sitting in the student section who are also members of Purple Haze. Along with in-game upgrades, the following experiences are also available for students to win.
To be eligible to win, students must meet the following:
- Be enrolled in classes at SFA
- Be a registered member of Purple Haze. [CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE]
- Have a valid student id
Selection will take place in the following ways:
- In-game upgrades will be selected from the Purple Haze Section at each of the ticketed sports.
- Experiences will be selected from a points snapshot taken and randomly drawn from student id numbers before cross referencing them to contact the winning student(s),
Students with questions my reach out to Nick Gregor, SFA Athletics Director of Marketing & Fan Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Purple Haze Points Rewards (Points snapshot will be taken at the end of the football season to recognize and deliver rewards earned from fall sports attendance.)
- 20 points = Entered to win SFA purple Under Armour kicks
- 15 points = Purple Haze flag
- 10 points = Purple Haze Sweatshirt
- 7 points = Purple Haze T-Shirt
- 5 points = Purple Haze swag items such as hats, water bottles, mini-speakers and golf balls
Fall sports in-game upgrades for students in attendance that meet the criteria:
- Random selection from the student section for access to the Purple Lights Patio at football.
- Random selection from the student section to sit in courtside seats at volleyball.
- Random selection from the student section to enjoy sideline seats with a Purple Lights Patio meal, when present, at soccer.
Fall sports experiences available to win for students that meet the criteria:
- All expenses paid trip for 2 students to Northwestern State on the Centennial Fan Bus complete with travel, food and tickets to the game.
- All expenses paid trip for 2 students to Utah Tech complete with flight, hotel, food and tickets to the game.
- All expenses paid trip for 2 students to Eastern Kentucky complete with flight, hotel, food and tickets to the game.
- 2 tickets to the Annual Meet the Jacks basketball dinner on Tuesday, November 7th.
More benefits to come as winter and spring seasons approach.