- Ribbon Cutting for Lance-Scaping, LLC– Thursday, Jan. 5 at 4:30 p.m. at the Chamber, 2516 North St.
- Nacogdoches Chamber Stakeholder Conference Call- Luke Legate, Texas Oil & Gas Initiative- Tuesday, January 10, 2023- 10:00 a.m.
- Gateway to Your Future- Find Your Path Program– January 11-13, 2023
- State of American Business 2023– Thursday, January 12, 2023- 10:00 a.m.
- Operation Thank You- Wednesday, Jan 18 presented by Austin Bank.
- Leadership Nacogdoches County Government & Legal Systems session, Jan. 19. All current LN class members should attend.
- Ribbon Cutting for Factory Connection– Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 4:30 p.m. at 4919 North St.
- Nacogdoches Chamber Stakeholder Conference Call- Tuesday, January 24,2023- 10:00 a.m.
- Eggs & Issues- Preparing the Future Workforce: The Nacogdoches County Chamber Education Initiatives! Erin Windham, Education Committee Chair– Thursday, January 26, 2022- 7:30 a.m., Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center
- Ribbon Cutting for King Vision- Tuesday, Jan. 31 at 4:30 p.m. at 4810 North St. in Super Walmart.
- Chamber Days in Austin– Tuesday, February 14-Thursday, February 16, 2023.
Meetings & Events
- Nacogdoches Beefsteak Dinner- Friday, January 13, 2022- Mast Hall, 317 East Main Street- 7:00- 9:00 pm
Save the Date!
Chamber Days in Austin!
Feb. 14 – 15, 2023
Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2022
Small group meetings
Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2022
Large group meetings
Group Photo Op
Legislative Reception at the Austin Club.
For hotel room block information
contact the Chamber at 936-560-5533
|Eggs & IssuesJanuary 26, 20237:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.|
Preparing the Future Workforce
The Nacogdoches County Chamber Education Initiatives!
|Presented by Ms. Erin WindhamNacogdoches Chamber Education Committee Chairperson|
|Register today at: 936-560-5533|