Included is our agenda and packet for the upcoming May 3rd, 2023 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Special Meeting at 4pm.
Notice of Special Meeting and Agenda
Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023 – 4:00 P.M.
Nacogdoches Recreation Center
1112 North St., Nacogdoches, TX 75961
Please Note: A quorum of the Nacogdoches City Council may attend the above stated board meeting.
- Call to Order.
- Consider approval of Minutes: February 13th, 2023.
- Discuss and make recommendations for replacement of the playground at Temple Spray Station.
- Discuss and consider a fee schedule for pickleball courts.
- Discuss and consider implementing a non-resident fee for recreation division programs, rentals
- Receive update on current construction projects.
- Discuss future goals and vision for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
The C.L. Simon Recreation Center is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Director of Community
Services, Brian W. Bray, at 936-559-2935 or Fax 936-564-1759 for further information.
This agenda is posted to comply with G. C. Section 551.041. For more information or a copy of the Open Meetings Act, please contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011; the City Secretary at 936-559-2506 or visit the City of Nacogdoches
website at www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us
I certify the notice of meeting was posted in the directory outside of the C.L. Simon Recreation Center, 1112 North Street, Nacogdoches, Texas on April 30th, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. and remained posted until the meeting was convened.