NACOGDOCHES, Tx – Lumberjack Football is ready to take on Southern Utah on Veterans Day, Saturday, November 11th, as they recognize both the 2023 Lumberjack Football Seniors on Senior Day and pay tribute to all Military Veterans. As you prepare for all of the great activities SFA Athletics has planned for gameday, please keep in mind the following highlights to help you have the best experience alongside thousands of your fellow ‘Jacks.
The gameday highlights below address both ticketed and free activities and apply to all ticket types.
Kickoff: 4 pm
- Gameday forecast, as of 11/11/23, looks to be a high of 60 degrees with lows in the mid 50s.
- As of today, the burn ban has been lifted for all open flame cooking. This now allows for grilling, both gas and charcoal, in approved tailgate areas. Electric griddle tops are allowed at this time.
- Axe ‘Em Acres is a free tailgating area for fans. You may drop off in the Axe ‘Em Acres lot from 8 – 11 am. After that time, carry in setup only will be allowed. Vendor setup will be from 11 – 12:30 pm. Axe ‘Em Acres programming will begin at 2 pm with live music featuring Nickle Draft on stage.
- Student tailgating will close at 3:30 pm. No vehicles will be allowed to load out with tailgating supplies so students please plan to carry out your tailgate supplies at 3:30 pm.
For more information on Axe ‘Em Acres, please CLICK HERE
Ticketing & Stadium Experience
- Stadium Box Offices open for ticket sales at 2:15 pm. Ticket booths are located on both the East and the West sides of Homer Bryce.
- Gates open for fans at 2:30 pm.
- SFA Athletic Player Pass claim is located at the NW entrance, Gate 3, and will open at 2:30 pm.
- Visitor Player Pass claim is located at the SE entrance ticket booth, Gate 2, and will open at 2:15 pm.
- Will Call Ticket pickup is located at the SW entrance ticket booth, Gate 1, and will open at 2:15 pm.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. There are trash cans at each of our entrances to dispose of outside food and drink before entering the stadium.
- No umbrellas are allowed in the stadium, even if it is raining. Those fans arriving to the gates with umbrellas will be asked to leave them at the box office.
- The first 500 fans into Saturday’s game will receive purple and black camo beanies.
Touchdown Club, End Zone Suites, Purple Lights Patio & Premium Parking Areas
- Those fans with premium parking may access these parking lots starting at 12 pm.
- Access to premium areas such as the Touchdown Club, End Zone Suites and Purple Lights Patio begins at 2:30 pm.
- Suite holder check-in will be at the top of the elevator across the sky bridge and all fans with suite access must check-in to be allowed entry.
- A suite usher will be positioned at the entrance checking for tickets / credentials to gain entry into premium areas.
Concessions & Restroom Locations
- There will be three concession stands open on the concourse level, two on the home sideline and one on the visitor sideline.
- There will be a Barnes & Noble Swag Shop located on the visitor sideline that will be selling merchandise in stadium.
- There are restroom buildings located at both the NW and NE corners of the stadium on the main concourse level.
- The following are the locations of paid parking lots (See map below for more information):
- Level I – NW corner of the stadium. Entrance is at the corner of Raguet & Hayter.
- Level II – West side of the stadium along Hayter between the SFA Charter School and Homer Bryce Stadium. Entrance is at the corner of Raguet & Hayter.
- Level III – The main parking lot of the SFA Charter School. Entrance is mid-lot off of Raguet. Once in the lot, Level III parking is to the right side of the lot.
- Level IV – The main parking lot of the SFA Charter School. Entrance is mid-lot off of Raguet. Once in the lot, Level IV parking is to the left side of the lot.
Should you have any additional questions, feel free to call the SFA Athletics Ticket & Development Office at (936) 468-5225 or email at email@example.com.
By: External Affairs Office