The comprehensive planning committees will be meeting this week with the consultant team, DTJ for the following activities, all held at the C. L. Simon Recreation Center, 1112 North St:
· Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 9:00 a.m: Housing focus group will meet. The group was constituted by invitation only (I do not have those names), but anyone can attend and listen.
· Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 3:30 p.m.: Downtown Advisory/Steering Committee will meet.
· Wednesday, December 14, 2022: Meet and Greet with the consultant team at the Fredonia Brewery, 5:30 p.m.
· Thursday, December 15, 2022, 9:00 a.m.: The Arts, Recreation and Entertainment focus group will meet. The group was constituted by invitation only (I do not have those names), but anyone can attend and listen.
· Thursday, December 15, 2022, 3:30 p.m.: The Comprehensive Advisory/Steering Committee will meet.
In the council meeting held December 6, 2022, DTJ and staff identified that this week’s meetings will provide a draft outline and framework for the plan, including guiding principles, and possibly goals and policies.
The city council members will not be in attendance at the comprehensive planning committee meetings since we will be interviewing and selecting those who will serve on the capital improvements committee at that time.
Feel free to share more either by email or phone about any of these agenda items or any other concerns. My city council email address is email@example.com and my phone number is 936-552-9395