Monday, March 27th, 2023 – 4:00 P.M.
Nacogdoches Recreation Center
1112 North St., Nacogdoches, TX 75961
Please Note: A quorum of the Nacogdoches City Council may attend the above stated board meeting.
- Call to Order.
- Consider approval of Minutes: February 13th, 2023.
- Discuss and consider potential locations for a new dog park.
- Receive update on current construction projects.
- Receive update on Capital Needs Advisory Committee (CNAC).
- Receive update on pickleball.
- Discuss future goals and vision for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
The C.L. Simon Recreation Center is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for
accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Director of Community
Services, Brian W. Bray, at 936-559-2935 or Fax 936-564-1759 for further information.
This agenda is posted to comply with G. C. Section 551.041. For more information or a copy of the Open Meetings Act, please
contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011; the City Secretary at 936-559-2506 or visit the City of Nacogdoches
website at www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us
I certify the notice of meeting was posted in the directory outside of the C.L. Simon Recreation Center, 1112 North
Street, Nacogdoches, Texas on March 24th, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. and remained posted until the meeting was convened.