Monday, December 12th, 2022 – 4:00 P.M.
Nacogdoches Recreation Center
1112 North St., Nacogdoches, TX 75961
Please Note: A quorum of the Nacogdoches City Council may attend the above stated board meeting.
- Call to Order.
- Consider approval of Minutes: October 10, 2022.
- Receive presentation on Pickleball.
- Discuss fitness trail repair and upgrades at Clint Dempsey Soccer Complex.
- Discuss Tourism app.
- Discuss wiffle ball and options for a field at Banita Creek Park.
- Discuss potential locations for a new dog park.
- Receive presentation on NacWise & Nac 311
- Discuss future goals and vision for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
The C.L. Simon Recreation Center is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for
accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Director of Community
Services, Brian W. Bray, at 936-559-2935 or Fax 936-564-1759 for further information.
This agenda is posted to comply with G. C. Section 551.041. For more information or a copy of the Open Meetings Act, please
contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011; the City Secretary at 936-559-2506 or visit the City of Nacogdoches
website at www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us